01-09 August, 2016
Venue : Trident, Bandra Kurla Complex
FIRST Technical Colloquia on Computer Security Incident Handling
FIRST Technical Colloquia provides a discussion forum for FIRST member teams and invited guests to share information about vulnerabilities, incidents, tools and all other issues that affect the operation of incident response and security teams.
For you that are new in FIRST or never have attended a TC, the colloquium typically provides one whole day of plenary sessions for informal discussions and presentations on topics of FIRST membership interest, or that are more sensitive in nature and related to the day-to-day work of participants.
The FIRST colloquia are typically hosted by members and since 2005 are being organized in a regional basis - the current regions being Latin-America, North-America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For each region the goal is to organize one TC per year - either standing on its own, or jointly with regional CSIRT initiatives.
* All attendees have to register to attend the TC
* Lunch, Coffee and tea will be provided by the host.
* Guest wireless access will be provided to attendees
* Wireless registration instructions will be provided onsite.
* Registration is open to members and non-members.
* Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org