09 - 13 May, 2023
SANOG 39 Conference: 9th May
SANOG 39 Workshops: 10th - 13th May
SANOG 39 Fellowship Result Announcement
The following Applications are selected as a First Round Fellow for SANOG 39
1. Sher Haider Chowdhury (BD)
2. Shyama Reza (BD)
3. Humaira Ferdousy (BD)
4. Urmi Tasmim Islam (BD)
5. Chencho Nidup (BT)
6. Amila Kothalawala (LK)
7. Avinash Kumar Singh (NP)
8. Rabi Shrestha (NP)
9. Himali Bhatta (NP)
10. Sandhya Ghimire (NP)
11. Banti Shrestha (NP)
SANOG Fellowship Program will help the International participants to covers the following :
1. Air-fare (Air fare cost reimbursement will be based on the most economical route in "Economy Class" rate, maximum 500 USD / person)
2. Food: Lunch and Tea (During Workshop/Conference) and Dinner when there are social events
3. Local transportation: Transport Allowance (if applicable)
4. Accommodation on twin sharing basis during the event period.
Workshops/Conference Registration fee & Visa fees will be not covered by the fellowship support and selected fellows need to register for the full event on their own cost.
The SANOG Fellowship program has been made possible with a grant from our fellowship sponsors. This time also women applications are encouraged to enhance the participation of Women in Internet and Network Industries.